The Beach House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Rules and Guidelines

Go down

Tribe Rules and Guidelines Empty Tribe Rules and Guidelines

Post  ~S.L~ Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 am

Okay. So as a forum member, you will have the option of joining a tribe, (if you don't join one, your acess here will be significantly less than if you joined one.) What you have to do, to join a tribe, would be go to the Tribe respective forum topic, and then fill out the entrance exam and send it to the tribe leader, at that time.

If you answer the questions on the application to the way the respective tribe's views coordinate with, (You have to get at least 3 out of 5 right to join the tribe,) you will be granted the option of joining said tribe.

If you're attempting to look around, and you make one tribe, you can apply to multible ones. If you make it into two, you must choose one.

In the end, if you make it into a tribe, you will be given an emblem to attatch to your signature, as well as acess to The Tribe forums within the Tribe topic.

You may not: Ask to be Clan Leader. I appoint these myself. They are mods, and do not ask to be them. Just don't.
You also may not: Post in rival tribe's quarters. If you are a member of The Green Tribe, you may not post in the Blue Tribe's forum. Simple as that. If it's by mistake, delete it before you are warned and or banned.

As a Tribe Member - You are given acess to your Tribe's Lounge, and respective forums. You can play games with your other tribal members, you can post comics in your forum, and you can post your sprites there

As a Clan Leader - You control your tribe. You are also a mod. You have to acept a member if they pass the tribe's exam, (3/5 right) but if they get out of hand, you can kick them out, and or ban them.

Simple enough? More tribes will come eventually. Have fun with this guys, Smile
~S.L~
~S.L~
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=24184

Back to top Go down

Tribe Rules and Guidelines Empty Re: Tribe Rules and Guidelines

Post  ~S.L~ Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:53 am

Here are some additional revisions:

• Tribe Leaders are not necessarily mods. I phrased it wrong. They moderate their tribe, not necessarily the forum as a whole
  • Do not edit Admin/Mod/Affiliate/Clan Leader posts/topics. This is unaceptable.

Here are some more Tribe Rules and Guideliness:

• If a tribe leader is inactive for more than two months, and the whole forum is still updating, you will be put under examination of Me and the other Admins to see whether or not the tribe is suffering because of your absence. If this is the case, you may very well be replaced with a new Clan leader.
  • A tribe can be disabled for a variety of reasons. One, being if your tribe doesn't comment for two months, and once again the whole entire forum is still updating. Make sure to keep talking or your tribe would be eligible to become hidden.
  • Tribes can recieve consequences. If your tribe is generally causing trouble be threatening people, trolling or abusing their Tribe status (Fullheartedly,) your tribe may very well be deleted. If your tribe is causing trouble, your tribe will get a warning, and then possibly, the tribe will be hidden for a couple days/weeks serving as a temporary ban. Deletion of the tribe will serve as a perma ban. If the members individually are showing signs that they are all helpless causes, the WHOLE ENTIRE TRIBE, can be IP banned for days/weeks/forever, along with the tribe forums.
  • Mutiny is ban worthy. By Mutiny, I mean the following:
    You May leave your tribe, but only if you announce in your tribe's lounge that you are leaving the tribe. Then you pm me asking me to take you out of your tribe, (I'll remove the rank, you remove your emblem out of your sig,) and THEN. ONLY THEN, when all of that is said and done, will you be eligible to join another tribe. If you don't follow every single step of that process you will be committing mutiny. Pretending to be in a tribe, putting another tribe emblem in your sig and spying and what not is also Mutiny.
  • Tribe Alliances - are a new feature that people have been asking for. Here's how it's going to go down. The Clan leaders of the two tribes must go into their own News Pages for their tribes and post an announcement saying "GREY/BLUE - WE'RE MAKING AN ALLIANCE." With this, Grey and Blue are now alliances. And then what would happen, is you would have to make a tribe alliance emblem, and place them in your sigs. With this, you can comment in your alliance Tribe's lounge and what not. If not, your posts will be deleted and reported.
    To break a tribe alliance, you would have to post a new announcment (only one of the tribes has to do this,) saying that you're breaking the alliance. This means that it's back to normal, and you can't comment in the other tribe's lounge. If you make alliances and break them too quickly, this is abusing, and this feature may be cut out.
  • Tribe Merging - Yeah. What happens is The Two Tribe leaders pm me with their consent and if it was say, "Purple Merges with Green," it would look like: "PURPLE-GREEN" On their badge, emblem and everything. Their forums would remain in tact, but their names would change to "PURPLE-YELLOW: LOUNGE #1, #2"" and so forth. This is a drastic change, and all of the members of PURPLE and GREEN would change their emblems, and ranks to "PURPLE-GREEN." There would also be TWO CLAN LEADERS.
~S.L~
~S.L~
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=24184

Back to top Go down