The Beach House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams/Nightmares

+3
Kangaroo Genuis
ARainyDayParade
~S.L~
7 posters

Go down

Dreams/Nightmares Empty Dreams/Nightmares

Post  ~S.L~ Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Let's be all philosophical, and discuss our dreams.

My Top 3 Weird Dreams:

1. This Tiger kept on chasing me. I kept running, and running and running, and it felt like he was an inch behind me. I ran across the ocean, (literally,) and made it to Africa. Then a Lion jumped on the tigers back and bit his head off. Then the Lion started chasing me. Then a Hyena bit the lions head off. I was like wtf? And the Hyena kept on laughing at me until its head morphed into a clown. And then the clown started chasing me down an endless flight of stairs. Then I made it down the stairs, and I found my girlfriend (at the time,) sitting naked in a closet. I was like WTF? And then I was naked. And then I got a boner and woke up.

2. I dreamt that I found Tupac's killers, and found out it was Robin Williams. He then took off my head with an AK-47.

3. I dreamt that I was endlessly falling. This is by far the scariest feeling in the world. I tried waking up, but I felt like I couldn't move, breath in bed. I finally jumped out of bed and landed on the floor.

Your thoughts/dreams?
~S.L~
~S.L~
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=24184

Back to top Go down

Dreams/Nightmares Empty Re: Dreams/Nightmares

Post  ARainyDayParade Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 pm

>Strangest Dream- I was found myself in a white space. An endless white space with an eroded wooded sign that read "You're here". I spent time searching around trying to find something, however no matter how fast I ran/walked or in what direction I went in; I found myself infront of the sign again. Each time it read something different. "You'll never get out." "Oh it's you again!" "Dude, where did you go?" "Ah! You scared me for a second!" I finally woke up when I simply kicked the sign over.

>Most Relavent Dream- I was walking down an endless road with -Insert Name Of Girl Who Broke Me-, she kissed me and said "I'll never leave you. We'll walk this road together, just you and me." I smiled back at her as she held my hand and lead me foward. For an incalcuable amount of time we walked. Suddenly I tripped and lost grip of her hand. She looked back with no sorrow in her eyes. A sillouhete of a man appeared from my shadow. He walked over to her, held her hand. And led her away from me. Neither of them looking back. I gazed in awe, my eyes tearing up and I said her name silently to myself. I said it once more, only louder. Once I screamed her name at the top of my lungs I awoke, all sweaty.

Thoughts? Comments?
ARainyDayParade
ARainyDayParade
Green Tribe Member
Green Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kangaroo Genuis Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:00 pm

I woke up and my dog had her toungue on my shlong. Best dream ever.
Kangaroo Genuis
Kangaroo Genuis
Yellow Tribe Member
Yellow Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  letsplayCmansez Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:39 am

When I was young, I always dreamed of being trapped within a pyramid, chased by mummies. Being that I was four, this scared the living shit outta me.

A recent dream I had was that I entered a lake, this lake had magical powers. It would either let you live forever, or kill you on the spot. The catch to living forever was-get as far away from the lake as you can before you dry off. When I finally dried off, all my scratches and cuts were suddenly healed, I was a new man-until something went wrong. My hands started to lose color, wrinkles formed, they slowly fell off onto the grass below, blood wasn't there, t'was gone already. At that moment, I saw bone, and at the same moment, I fell to pieces. Dead.

^
Put the dying sequence into about a second and a half, that's how fast it happened.
letsplayCmansez
letsplayCmansez
Admin/Grey Clan Leader
Admin/Grey Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa641 Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:07 am

Weirdest dream: A few years back I had a dream about my friends and I chilling then all of a sudden, a mad scientist came out and he somehow made the grim reaper appear so Me and my friends was like "What the hell".Eventually we ran out of my building while the grim reaper was behind us then we somehow tricked him (Don't know how my brain took a break) and we ran back in my apartment and the grim reaper slashed through my door and made a pit to hell where we fell in and I woke up.

Thoughts/Comments
Supa641
Supa641
Blue Tribe Member
Blue Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcusTH Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 am

Top 2 wierdest dreams

1. I was with my family, we went into this house, and all of a suddenly ghost vampires appeared. One of them told me he would let us go if I helped him dig up his wife and make her a ghost vampire. So then my cat ran past us somehow, then we dug up his wife, and then the dream ended

2. I made love to a Black Cat from Spiderman
MarcusTH
MarcusTH
Yellow Tribe Member
Yellow Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 am

I had a dream where my grandma jumped into a bag of popcorn and I had to save her.
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum