The Beach House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish The Sentence, and It Becomes A Story

+3
Xp_lulz
Supa641
~S.L~
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finish The Sentence, and It Becomes A Story Empty Finish The Sentence, and It Becomes A Story

Post  ~S.L~ Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Basically you post two sentences and a half.

I post a sentence and then half a sentence, and then you complete half of my sentence, and write one of your own. Then you post a full sentence, and then half a sentence for someone else to take on. It eventually becomes a story.

Here''s an example:

S.L: "My dog is red. His name is Timothy, and he loves to..."

Cman: "...lick peanut butter off of my toungue. Timothy is a pervert dog. I think that he should go..."

Don: "...suck my *&^#. Timothy is a whore dog. Yesterday he and I..."

k? Get the point?

Completed Stories:

Yesterday, I was drinking some Gatorade when all of a sudden, a large Zebra showed up in my backyard. I ran to my shed and got my dildo. Zebra rape is a sport in some countries. The zebra sometimes get caught making love to a horse fly! However, the United States of Whatever believed it was dumb as George Bush. Because George Bush is a Ruh-Tard. And then my dog went over to the llama and asked it it's tail looks like a snake, unfortunately the llama could only speak in Spanish. The llama was Mexican. Mario then came running in with a really sharp knife, which mario used to cut the dog's tail off to sell in the blue market because the black market was racist towards the Black guy who owned the Blue market across the street. Once it was found racist the black market was closed, so mario sold the tail there because everyone in the world. Mario first had to find out why all the world's lobsters started to dance to vegas on Monday nights, because everyone all knew that lobsters dance on SMARCH. This thread is messed up. Mario heard that sentence and a walrus his plumber, who was none other than a walrus in a shoe. Mario soon began to scream in many colorful words until Sonic ran over wearing a dress and said RAINBOW... Mario then bent over to find that sonic was trying to Umf And then Mario got up and slapped Sonic with a toothbrush. Suddenly, Mewtwo made love to a taxi driver in Texas. And everyone found out Sonic was a woman, so then the taxi driver blew up China, which mario proceeded to eat spaghetti. Then sonic screamed a high pitched voice pointing at his face in the mirrior. He then pistol whipped himself and blew his brains out. At sonic's funeral, Luigi called him a no good, dirty, rotten, son of a walrus which is the animal emblem of the Grey tribe. The Grey tribe laughed at sonic's death because they're a bunch of Retards . Although S.L and the other member of Yellow were there at the funeral, and they felt sorry for him, and then all of a sudden, a naked cat came and said, "LONG LIVE COMMUNISTS" whom of which ran down the street and was slaughtered by an incoming truck. Mario, choked on his spagetti and made love to Peach with his final moments, then Bowser laughed like crazy, Luigi went to get a BigMac at McDonalds and Bowser was dead with a pipe stuck in his eye, then Luigi said "LET THERE BE LIGHT"! And there was light in his pants. Oh Gosh darn't, did that light burn his penis, and so Luigi also killed himself, like sonic, right then and there. At Luigi's funeral, Cman got drunk and tried to impress S.L.'s girlfriend by making her join Gr3y, but instead she joined purple because she joined Yellow because she know's it's way more epic than Grey which is gay. Cman then got up and went over to his pet llama. He then took his penis and Ghost Sonic cam out of the grave to eat it. He felt like a rape monkey, but he was really just a Pissing Monkey . DSM then said You've lost the game!
HAHAHAAHA," only to find out he lost the game. He later tried to WIN the game, but SUCK MAH COCK while luigi came back with a boner and then, we realized that Luigi is dead because he committed suicide. "Remember?" said S.L, who was dangerously close to Supa's aimed shotgun. S.L then went Chuck Norris on everyone and, Round House kicked everyone, EXCEPT FOR Marcus, who proceeded to destroy everyone by licking S.L's balls, which are 10 feet tall and like a matadores. S.L then said, "HA! NO ONE WILL GET THAT REFERENCE!." Then, the ice cream man Used his powers to make S.L's post never happen, then all of a suddenly godzilla ate Poopie and died. Then, all of a sudden, a new tribe named OPAQUE emerged only to be Yellow's Father! Yellow Started crying because Opaque isn't its father. Opaque then choked on an apple and died. G.B.A then proceeded to die of cancer. Sexy Bitch decided to make love to Yellow, then the woman died in the middle of a fucking cow while G.B.A was hitting S.L and then a naked woman decided to hump the shit outta supa and then Marcus became king of the universe only to be overthrown by S.L's dad who did a man in a PINGAS and then they all died. The End.

New Story:

Today was a good day. I hit the strip club when all of a sudden a whore gives me a lap dance. I then saw my good buddy G.B.A, who
~S.L~
~S.L~
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=24184

Back to top Go down

Finish The Sentence, and It Becomes A Story Empty Re: Finish The Sentence, and It Becomes A Story

Post  Supa641 Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Got a boner and wanted to join and then...
Supa641
Supa641
Blue Tribe Member
Blue Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Finish The Sentence, and It Becomes A Story Empty Re: Finish The Sentence, and It Becomes A Story

Post  Xp_lulz Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:35 pm

a Flying Monkey came. He warned the two men about....
Xp_lulz
Xp_lulz
Blue Clan Leader
Blue Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:23 pm

...the Smackalypse. The Smackalypse would happen on...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ~S.L~ Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:23 pm

smackjeeves.com on December 21, 2012. I took a giant shit. It smelt like
~S.L~
~S.L~
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader
Admin/Yellow Clan Leader

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=24184

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 pm

...MY GRANDMA. Sadly, my grandma wears the best perfume in the entire...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xp_lulz Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Toilet Based Universe. But that day, the shit...
Xp_lulz
Xp_lulz
Blue Clan Leader
Blue Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  ARainyDayParade Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Hit the fan. When suddenly god came down and he...
ARainyDayParade
ARainyDayParade
Green Tribe Member
Green Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:20 pm

...smited dat crap. But the crap got better and...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcusTH Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 am

The toilet people blew up the building. All of a suddenly a mooncow...
MarcusTH
MarcusTH
Yellow Tribe Member
Yellow Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:27 am

...threw a party. Your grandma was...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa641 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:12 am

Found dead the next day then...
Supa641
Supa641
Blue Tribe Member
Blue Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:14 am

...the Death Egg crashed on her foot. This caused a time paradox that...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa641 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:15 am

Caused S.L not to be born which then...
Supa641
Supa641
Blue Tribe Member
Blue Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 am

...caused another time paradox. Everyone threw a party with...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa641 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 am

G.B.A and P.S.P who began to...
Supa641
Supa641
Blue Tribe Member
Blue Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 am

...eat the ultimate chimera. They got bored...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa641 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 am

and decide to rape your grandma who...
Supa641
Supa641
Blue Tribe Member
Blue Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:34 am

...was the blue spy. He killed...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa641 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 am

your real grandma who was really a....
Supa641
Supa641
Blue Tribe Member
Blue Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:36 am

...frog. Meanwhile, a dog was...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa641 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 am

Humping S.L leg who then kicked the dog and...
Supa641
Supa641
Blue Tribe Member
Blue Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 am

...it flew to Pluto. The dog met...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa641 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 am

pluto's dad who decide ti kill and...
Supa641
Supa641
Blue Tribe Member
Blue Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Boyue Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 am

...burn down everyone's house. Sadly...
Boyue
Boyue
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum