The Beach House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This topic tittle is actually incredibly witty, you just have to look hard to see it.

2 posters

Go down

This topic tittle is actually incredibly witty, you just have to look hard to see it. Empty This topic tittle is actually incredibly witty, you just have to look hard to see it.

Post  Impkd Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Hello Im ImpKd/Imperial/Imp/PimpImp/Pimp/E take your pic i currently do not have my laptop so i cannot upload any of my sprite work but when i get it back (most likely in June) i'll show off as much as you want me to (kidding) but its nice to meet you, person wasting your time reading this when you should be doing that project you've put off for the last week. =D

Impkd

Back to top Go down

This topic tittle is actually incredibly witty, you just have to look hard to see it. Empty Re: This topic tittle is actually incredibly witty, you just have to look hard to see it.

Post  heligate Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:00 am

Walrus .-.
heligate
heligate
Grey Tribe Member
Grey Tribe Member

Back to top Go down

This topic tittle is actually incredibly witty, you just have to look hard to see it. Empty Re: This topic tittle is actually incredibly witty, you just have to look hard to see it.

Post  Impkd Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:30 am

Kukukachu?

Impkd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down